Welcome to the Champaign County Mental Health Board (CCMHB) and Developmental Disabilities Board (CCDDB) Registration System.
Notification of Funding Availability – Champaign County Mental Health Board (CCMHB)/ Champaign County Board for Care and Treatment of Persons with a Developmental Disability (CCDDB)
The two funding sources listed above are utilizing a web-based registration and application system for submission of funding requests for the contract year beginning July 1, 2016 and ending June 30, 2017. The web-based system will be accessible to applicants beginning January 6, 2016. All applicants shall register (if not previously registered) and log-in to access the application forms, allocation decision support criteria, and instructions. Deadline to submit applications is 4:30 p.m. on February 12, 2016. All applications shall be received by the deadline. There will be no consideration for late applications. Final allocation decisions shall be made no later than June 30, 2016.
For more information, accessible documents, or technical assistance regarding the web-based application system, contact:
Ms. Stephanie Howard-Gallo, CCMHB/CCDDB
New agencies must register by following these instructions:
1. Enter the Name of your agency and which funding source(s) you are applying to. You will be issued a registration ID which can be used to return to complete registration if necessary.
2. Review and acknowledge that you have read the requirements and guidelines.
3. Complete the online eligibility questionnaire(s) for the funding source(s) you have chosen. There are many questions, so feel free to print out the electronic form using your browser's Print button. You may then return to the online system to complete the forms and submit your responses. Remember to press Save my Responses to avoid having to re-enter data.
4. Print and submit the eligibility questionnaire(s) to the Board(s),
5. Choose a username and submit your completed registration.
Note: Prior to completing step 5, you may return to complete this process as often as necessary by using the registration ID issued in step 1.
Upon completion of the registration process, a password will be e-mailed to the Executive Director so that your agency can log-in and use the features of the system. Your Executive Director will then be able to create additional users with appropriate access to this system
Authorized users may press the button below to log-in to the Agency Home Page.